We accept drop-off donations at the store Tuesday – Saturday from 10 am – 5:30 pm. Please call the store at (507) 387-2699 to let us know you are coming and a staff person can direct you where to take your donations when you get to the store.
Please do not leave items outside of the building after hours.
We offer some pickup services for larger items based on the items and location. Please call the store for more information at (507) 387-2699 and to arrange a time.
We are happy to accept “no longer needed” furniture and household items in good condition from non-smoking homes. We reserve the right to decline donations that are not suitable for resale.
Items we Accept:
• Living room, kitchen, dining room, and bedroom furniture (dressers, framed mirrors, bed frames, headboards, and footboards), some office furniture, hutches, shelving, end tables and lamps.
• Large and small electric appliances, dishes, glassware, collectibles and framed art, linens, jewelry, hardware items, and household treasures.
We Aren’t Able to Accept:
• Mattresses, box springs, computers and related electronic equipment, tube televisions, gas appliances, paint, chemicals, curtain rods and blinds.
• Cribs and car seats, entertainment centers, clothing, shoes, or most exercise equipment.
• Items from smoking households.
If you have a question on whether we accept a particular item, please call the VINE Store at (507) 387-2699.
Tax Receipt: We will gladly provide you with a receipt for household items in good or better condition. It is the donor’s responsibility to report the value of the donation to the Internal Revenue Service. Click here to view a tax valuation guide for donated goods.